I’ve done it guys! A page for our 2019 CAL blanket!
So, what is a CAL? CAL stands for Crochet ALong, with the idea behind them being that the pattern is released in parts. This allows fellow crocheters to work on the same project whilst making new crafty friends all around the world, and it also allows for participants of the CAL to reach out and help one another =)
So as you might already know, this CAL is slightly different to ones you might have done before, with the biggest difference being that this CAL’s final design/ pattern hasn’t been decided, so you all can have an input in the final design!
Each part of the CAL will be released on a Sunday, so come back and check for new releases =) As each part of this CAL will be a granny square, it allows all of you readers to dip in and out, and still be able to make the final blanket! I will also release several different ideas throughout the year for things to make with your lovely little squares.
As the final pattern hasn’t been decided yet, it allows for you fellow readers to have an input! If you have a great idea or design for a granny square please do let me know, either as a comment or by contacting me!
Granny Squares Galore!
Parts released so far:
- Part 1 – Shell in the middle
- Part 2 – Puff stitch square
- Part 3 – Circles and squares
- Part 4 – St Patrick’s square
- Part 5 – Flower square
- Part 6 – Mothers Day square
- Part 7 – Simple square
- Part 8 – Daisy square
- Part 9 – Spinosa square
- Part 10 – Topaz square
- Part 11 – LYB square
- Part 12 – African Flower square
- Part 13 – Radiating Circle square
- Part 14 – Varied Simple square
- Part 15 – Catherine Wheel Sampler square
- Part 16 – Petal square
- Part 17 – Floral square
- Part 18 – Spiral square
- Part 19 – Puffs and Spirals square
- Part 20 – Dolly square
- Part 21 – Sunshine square
- Part 22 – Stunner square
- Part 23 – Diagonal Spike Sampler square
- Part 24 – Wavy square
- Part 25 – Equals square
- Part 26 – Border square
- Part 27 – Summer square
- Part 28 – Knotted square
- Part 29 – Fenced square
- Part 30 – Anchor square
- Part 31 – Pumpkin square
- Part 32 – Mushroom square
- Part 33 – Sunburst square
- Part 34 – Varied Simple square no 2
- Part 35 – Winter Flower square
- Part 36 – Long Stitch square
- Part 37 – Catch up!
- Part 38 – Catch up Pt. 2
- Part 39 – Stitch Up Pt. 1
- Part 40 – Stitch Up, Catch Up edition
- Part 41 – Stitch Up Pt. 2
- Part 42 – Border version 1
Our gorgeous squares!
Thank you for sharing my tutorials, patterns and general ramblings 😊 Doing this helps support this site, which helps me make more patterns for you all!
Please do not sell the actual pattern, please just send a link to this post if needed. This pattern is free for all who wish to visit my site.
You can sell your completed items, I only ask that you link back to this post when you do, and reference MillwardMakes as the creator of the pattern. Do not use my photos for your sale photos. Do not distribute my patterns as your own. Permission is not granted for mass production of any kind.
If you wish to collaborate on a project, please feel free to contact me =)